Start your career with Simpro today
Dot net developer
- Positions : 4-5
- Years of exp: 2-5 years
- Educational Qualification: must be graduate (B.E., Mtech, MCA)
- Notice period: Max 30 days
- JOB Location :Bangalore
ASP.NET Developer Job Description
- The candidate should be skilled at developing cutting edge web applications using the components of .net programming.
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- The developer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customising current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions, and meeting face-to-face with clients.
- The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the client’s changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience of ASP.NET programming, C#, XHTML, CSS, XML, and XSL
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Skilled in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification
- Experience with integrating web design with back-end coding
- Understanding of MVC beneficial
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Innovative thinking
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Be methodical
- Good communicator
- Perform well under work demands
- Understand software applications
- Technically competent
- Consistently proactive
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Work well in teams
- Good organisational skills
- Use databases and servers competently
- Positions : 1
- Years of exp :1.5 - 3 years
- Notice period : Immediate
- JOB Location : Bangalore
- Note: preferably Male candidate
Accounts Executive Job Description
- Preparation and Maintenance Purchase, Sales, Journal , Debit Note , Credit Note, Date Cheque (PDC), Receipt (RR), and Payment (PR) Registers.
- Preparation and filing of GST, TDS, EPF. TDS deduction, deposit and preparation returns.
- Experience in handling general ledgers, account payables, accounts receivable, sales, billing.
- Maintaining and reconciliation books of Bank Statements, Debtor and Creditor monthly reconciliation activities for the financial year.
- Cash management activities, tracking expenses with management approval.
- Maintaining monthly bill payments (EB, phone, Water, stationary, others)
- Handling monthly journal entries, accounts and various ledgers, Handling Employees Leave records, Time sheets.
- Accounting day to day transactions in Tally ERP 9.0. i.e. Passing Journal, Sales, Purchase, Contra, Bank / Cash Receipts, Cash / Bank Payment Vouchers.
- Preparing daily and monthly sales report and Entries of Cash Book, Sales bills and Purchase Bills.
- Maintaining records manually like service invoices, Bank deposit and NEFT & RTGS bills, Bank Statements, Mobile bills, Management Credit Card payments, Cash Vouchers, Service taxes, TDS certificates, Income tax, Salary Statements, Fixed Assets, Cheque books maintenance.
- Invoice processing and preparation